- President, AstraZeneca Diabetes, U.S.; President, BMS Diabetes, U.S.; EVP, Takeda Pharmaceuticals; VP, Commercial Strategy, TAP Pharmaceuticals
- Boards: Catalyst Pharmaceuticals; Synergy Pharmaceuticals
- Education: M.B.A., Kellogg Graduate School of Management; B.S., Microbiology, University of Notre Dame
Karl Johe, Ph.D.
- Co-founder of Neuralstem; NIH/NINDS Staff Scientist
- Education: Post-doctoral fellow, UCSF; Ph.D, Biochemistry, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; M.A./B.A., Biochemistry, University of Kansas
Thomas Hazel, Ph.D.
Senior Vice President, Research
- Neuralstem’s Stem Cell Discovery Program Director and Senior Scientist since 1998; Staff Scientist at the NIH Laboratory of Molecular Biology of the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke in Bethesda; and was a NIH IRTA fellow from 1993-1996.
- Education: Ph.D., Genetics, University of Illinois College of Medicine; B.A., Biology, Kalamazoo College